FULLY UNIFY & EMPOWER COLLABORATION
When you unify your communications with Telstra Calling for Office 365, you’ll be able to unite your offices and people like never before. Your staff can access all their telephony, communication and collaboration tools in one single location – so they can be more productive and in touch with one another.
EASY NUMBER MANAGEMENT
Wireless Communications can assist you to port or migrate your existing phone numbers into Office 365. Allocate PSTN numbers natively to each user using the Office 365 administration portal – the same portal you already use to manage your Office 365 licences. You can also use this portal to allocate new phone numbers to users as you grow, or you can reallocate numbers as staff change roles or locations.
MAKE & RECEIVE CALLS FROM THE CLOUD
Simplify calling with one business number to make and receive local, national long distance, international, mobile, audio or video calls via Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams. Simplify budgeting with Telstra’s predictable monthly calling plans. You can choose to include unlimited local, national and calls to mobile. Standard charges apply for international calls and Premium numbers.
CALL HANDLING FEATURES
Experience Microsoft Office 365 along with the call handling functions you expect from traditional phones. This includes but is not limited to call hold, transfer, group pickup, call forwarding, call park and voice mail. Microsoft is continually adding functionality to the platform with new features added on a regular basis.
Check out the Teams roadmap for all the latest additions
Users can also:
– Host or join multi-party meetings with just a few clicks
– Display presence status to let others know user availability
– Share documents, or send and receive messages in real time over an IP network
– Audio Conferencing with local dial-in numbers
ONE UNIFIED WORKSPACE
Use whichever device you want, thanks to one consistent end-to-end collaboration experience. Telstra Calling for Office 365 can be used across compatible mobile and desktop devices so your employees can work effectively even when on the go. Avoid the headaches of managing and supporting disparate tools and systems. Wireless Communications can assist with the deployment and training of mobile employees.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
CHOOSE YOUR CALLING PLAN
• A range of Customer Experience Packages may be included in the price of your calling plan, depending on volume of seats purchased. Refer to Customer Experience Packages for details.
• All charges for monthly plan and usage billed as per standard options in Telstra Apps Marketplace. This includes Credit Card billing and Flexcabs billing
• All calls usage rated are billed via Flexcabs billing
• Essentials and Premium Calling plans are not applicable for Call Centre users
• Calls to international and premium number destinations are not included in the Calling Plan, and therefore are rated and charged on the Flexcabs bill according to calling rates
Selecting the most appropriate hardware for users and collaboration can influence the success of a deployment and the efficiencies that can be gained from TCO365.
Wireless communications can assist you to select hardware that best suits your deployment scenario. This includes room deployments, user handsets and headsets. Wireless Communications is a Certified Poly partner and can assist in the demonstration, trailing and implementation of the complete Poly range.
Poly are releasing the new Teams native CCX desk phone range in Q1 2019. This handset is powered by an Android OS and will provide all the native teams functionality that will help your employees utilize all the features of TCO365. Check out the new range here and ask us how we can help you get the most out it.
Check out the new range here... & ask us how we can help you to get the most out of it.
Wireless Communications is a Microsoft and Poly certified Telstra partner that can assist your business to design, implement and train your staff to get the most out of Telstra Calling for Office 365.
Please contact one of our friendly ICT Consultants to assist you with your digital transformation.
Give us a call on 08 8274 0000
fill out a contact form