CASE STUDY :
“Hi-Trans Express go with Wireless Communications Pty Ltd to develop an end-to-end, robust telephony solution”
Hi-Trans Express Pty Ltd is an independent family owned freight company based in Adelaide with a national branch network.
As part of an ongoing business review to future-proof infrastructure and ensure internal business practices meet their high level of customer service commitment, they reached out to Wireless Communications Pty Ltd to develop a telephony solution to help achieve this.
Hi-Trans Express required a cloud based, geo-redundant telephony service run over a Telstra fibre network with enterprise level SIP trunking. It was essential that Hi-Trans Express had the ability to maintain full access of the system to allow:
- Maximised flexibility and productivity
- Agility relating to changes and call flow
- A disaster recovery (DR) solution if necessary
- Full flow reporting and call recording when required
- In-house wallboards to build team culture
- Individual accountability within individual call centre teams
All whilst having the ongoing support of Wireless Communications to manage the service on a national level with Telstra providing a managed infrastructure offering behind it, to create a complete, end-to-end, robust solution.
- Hosted Avaya IP Office phone system running Voicemail Pro on the IBM soft layer platform with a Managed Service Agreement from Wireless Communications offering redundancy by combining Avaya’s primary and secondary virtual servers with Telstra’s enterprise trunking solution by utilising local data centre and IBM soft layer hosting to provide a true Geo-redundant solution.
- Overseas IP handsets connected back to the Hosted Avaya solution to allow global call centre operations to be part of the domestic systems for overflow customer service, bookings and inclusion in Xima reporting and wall boards
- Xima cradle to grave call reporting and recording package
- Visual, real time wallboards in each call centre nationally
- Telstra national managed private fibre MPLS network links for voice and data at each site with Wireless IP port for additional functionality and versatility
- Telstra Enterprise (Centralised) SIP trunking with mobile back up and AAN reporting
WHAT THEY SAID…
“Wireless Communications have been a key partner throughout this time, and have always been willing to support, listen, interact, recommend and go above and beyond” – Lloyd Jones (IT Manager, Hi-Trans Express)
We have been a long term client of Wireless Communications and have worked closely with their technical, consultancy and management teams along the journey.
Wireless Communications have been a true partner throughout this time, and have always been willing to support, listen, interact, recommend and provide over and above service and solutions to match our interest in technologies that enhance our business process and meet to our ever growing business needs
The Wireless Communications team collectively works as one with our team. They have maintained a can do attitude regardless of what challenges we have thrown at them along the way. This has solidified a true partnership that allows Hi-Trans Express to deliver stable, inventive business solutions and on-point service to our customer’s year-on-year which is the core value of Hi-Trans Express.